Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Flying Across Canada

...And I'm off, heading around Trapsan Road bend, the car taking an all to familiar (to me) route to the airport.
As you may have noticed, I write little on this blog, this post is to counter that. The post will be about my journey across Canada. I will try to keep with facts, but if I wonder to feelings, my apologies. Also, most names are alliterations.
I am on this trip to help with a move, mine and my family's, to Eastern Canada. I am also, however, planning to get aquainted to my new home. I will have two days of flying and three days at Tnokings.
After driving along Chinwasesta, right into Smitvach and left into Snatechsia we reached the Airport and the long-term parking. We then headed down a sidewalk to the main building, the suit case's wheels making methodical thumps as they reached a new paving slab. Then, after sending off our larger luggage we headed to the metal detector and passed it. (With the all too common situation caused by steel toed shoes). We had entered the waiting room, where we sat down and waited. The constant chatter gave a rather pleasing atmosphere, contrary to my expectations, and, with the help of an article or two, the funnies and a sudoku puzzle time nearly flew by. As my post is getting rather long, I will keep this as an individual segment. The next part will deal with my first flight.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 p.m., April 04, 2006, Blogger tvhtoo said...

By "most names are alliterations," you mean that most are anagrams, right? :o)

Feel free to post about the rest of your journey whenever you want, by the way. My posts tend to be long, and there are many of them, so it's fine if you write more, too.

 
At 1:40 a.m., April 05, 2006, Blogger Gnomey said...

My mistake, anagrams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home